Runsafe has a custom PvP system that allows anyone to hop into the action without having to worry about over-powered opponents. Most players battle using free items, but you can obtain better gear through the PvP Shop. This will give you a slight advantage over other players, if you need it. Our PvP exists in a different world than Survival, so you cannot bring your own items to the arena. This prevents a single player from crafting extremely powerful diamond gear in Survival and dominating the arena completely.
- Players have the chance to obtain player heads from PvP every time they kill another player. If you get a head the Runsafe Mail Services will send you a package in the mail. You can return to survival and check your mail to get the player head you earned.
- All general rules apply (see Rules)
- Enter the arena the proper way. (Sign warp)
- Do not hog the dispensers when getting your free gear, share with other players.
- /pvp - Shows you all the commands for the PvP Arena.
- /pvp teleport or /pvp t - Brings you to the PvP Arena.
- /pvp rating or /pvp r - Checks for rating for the PvP Arena.
- /pvp score or /pvp s - Check all your kills and deaths from the PvP Arena
- /account token - Gives you a code to link your minecraft account to the runsafe website
- /spawn - Teleports you to the survival spawn which acts as a server-wide spawn.
- /pvp points or /pvp p - Tells you the amount of points you have in pvp
- /pvp checkout or /pvp c - Gives you items from the pvp store
- Full Command Reference
- How do I get to PvP? - Go to Spawn using /spawn and locate the room with a warp portal for PvP. Players can use the command /pvp t
- How do I get into the arena? - You will spawn outside the arena near a small wall. Right click the sign on this wall to warp into the arena.
- How do I get out of the arena? - You wil need to use /pvp t to get out of the arena, that or die.
- How do I get gear? - From where you spawn using /pvp t, there is a staircase that goes down into the PvP lobby. Here you can find basic armor and swords, along with health and speed potions.
- How do I get better gear? - See PvP Shop.
- But I don't want to do all that stuff to get items from the shop! - There is no reward for laziness.
- What does my rating do? - It does a variety of things, but you can use it for keeping track of your skill level. Your rating starts at 1500 and goes up when you kill someone, or down when you are killed.
- What determines the amount of pvp points I gain from a kill? - The amount of math needed to properly answer that would not fit here. To be short, you will gain a lot of points for killing someone with a much higher rating than yours, but few points from killing someone with a much lower rating than yours.
- What determines the amount of rating I gain from a kill? - This works just like the pvp points, except you also can loose rating when killed. You will not loose pvp points unless you spend them.
- Can I camp in the arena? - You can camp anywhere you please.
- People keep killing me from behind after I've been fighting someone else! - Suit up and kill them back.
- I keep getting killed quickly, how are people doing that? - They are much better PvPers than you.
- No really, I can't even get close enough to hit them! - See last answer.
- I think someone is hacking! - If you are really sure, report them to a staff member (players with blue and red names are staff. See Player Ranks)
- People aren't giving me time to use the health potions! - Stop drinking juice in the middle of a war zone, are you mad!?