- 1 Troll
- 2 Builder
- 3 Builder + (Inherits from Builder)
- 4 Wizard (Inherits from Builder+)
- 5 Moderator (Inherits from Wizard)
- 6 Admin
If you are at the troll rank then you have access to no commands, and due to your poor behavior all you may do is type in the chat.
Server Wide Commands
- Emotes - Players can use /Emote to emote on the server. Just replace the word emote with an action. Ex - /slap or /slap <name>
Click here for a list of Emotes here!
- /creative - Teleports you to the creative world spawn.
- /spawn - Teleports you to the survival spawn which acts as a server-wide spawn.
- /spleef or /ss - Teleports you to the spleef arena.
- /bank - Teleports the player to the bank.
- /com - Brings you to the spawn of Acantia.
- /bug - Gives the emails of admins so you can email them the bug!
- /achievement view or /ach view - Views achievements for yourself or another player.
- /achievement lookup or /ach lookup - Lookup information on an achievement.
- /seen <player> - Checks when the specified player was last seen on the server.
- /plugins or /pl - Shows all plugins that Runsafe has to offer.
- /account token - Gives you a code to link your minecraft account to the Runsafe website.
- /played <player> - Allows you to check your own or another players total playtime on runsafe.
- /ignore <player> - Allows you to ignore the player of your choice. This will make it so you don't see them in public chat, or receive messages from them. To un-ignore a player just run the command again. You can not ignore staff members.
- /m /w /t <player> <message> - Sends a private message to the specified player.
- /r <message> - Sends a reply message to the last person to whisper you.
- /roll - Rolls a number for you between 0 and 100. (Useful for giveaways!)
- /wp - Tells you what Plugin a command comes from.
- /lounge - Teleports the player to the Lounge.
- /mail view or /mail v- Opens your inbox.
- /mail send <player>- Used to send a player mail. Costs one diamond.
- /mail sendbook - Allows you to send the book you are holding to a player for 10 gold ingots.
- /sethome <name> - Sets your location as one of your homes.
- /home - Tells you all your available homes
- /home <name> - Teleports you to one of your home locations.
- /delhome <name> - Deletes one of your home locations.
- /ct find or /ct f - Teleports you to a free (empty) plot in the creative world.
- /claim or /ct claim - Allows a player to claim a plot if the following requirements are done. The player either has no plots or all plots are approved. When a player claims a plot they can only claim a 1x1 any bigger they will need a staff member.
- /ct r - Teleports you to a random claimed plot in the creative world.
- /ct r <tag> - Teleports you to a random claimed plot that has the tag provided.
- /ct te <plotname> - Teleports you to a plot such as Kruithne_polar. If you own a plot, you can neglect your name and the underscore.
- /ct set - Sets the entrance of the player's plot.
- /vote or /ct vote - Votes for the plot you are standing in.
- /ct m a <playername> - Adds a member to your plot, allowing them to build with you.
- /ct m r <playername> - Removes a member from your plot, revoking their ability to build on the plot.
- /ct list <player> - Produces a list of plots owned by a certain player.
- /ct j approved or /ct j unapproved- Allows you to jump to either an approved plot or a unapproved plot.
- /head <playername> - Creates a head of the player provided.
- /ct paintbrush - Allows the user to use the paint brush.
- /pvp teleport or /pvp t - Brings you to the PvP Arena.
- /pvp rating or /pvp r - Checks your rating for the PvP Arena.
- /pvp scoreor /pvp s - Check all your kills and deaths in the PvP Arena.
- /pvp points or /pvp p - Tells you the amount of points you have in PvP.
- /pvp checkout or /pvp c - Gives you items from the pvp store.
Wizard PvP Commands
- /wpvp - Brings you to the Wizard PvP Lobby.
Builder + (Inherits from Builder)
Server Wide Commands
- /blounge - Teleports the player to the Builder+ lounge.
- /olounge - Teleports the player to the Old Builder+ lounge.
Wizard (Inherits from Builder+)
- /wlounge - Teleports the player to the Wizard lounge.
Moderator (Inherits from Wizard)
Server Wide Commands
- /rank <player> <rank> - Used to change a player's rank to builder or troll.
- /tp <playername> - Teleports you to the provided player.
- /tp <player1> <player2> - Teleports player1 to the location of player2.
- /mute <player> - Mutes a specific player. Also takes time duration to unmute a player. (y/m/w/d/s)
- /unmute <player> - Unmutes a specific player.
- /kick <player> <reason> - Kicks a player from the server for the supplied reason.
- /tempban <player> <time> <reason> - Temporarily bans a player from the server for the time and reason given.
- /ban <player> <reason> - Applies a permanent ban to the player for the given reason while online.
- /fakejoin or /fj - Fakes you joining the server and unvanishes you.
- /fakequit or /fq - Vanishes you and fakes you leaving the server.
- /whois <player> - Gives information on that player.
- /pn <name> set mod <note> - Gives a note for staff to see
- /pn <name> clear mod - Clears the note from the player.
- /pn <name> list - Shows any player notes that player has provided.
- /mv who- List all players online that are in the provided world. (If world name is left out will show all players in all worlds)
- /mlounge - Teleports the player to the Moderator lounge.
- /ct ra - Teleports you to a random claimed plot in the creative world.
- /ct ra <tag> - Teleports you to a random claimed plot that has the tag provided.
- /ct claim <player> - Claims a plot for the player.
- /ct extend or /ct ex - Used to claim multi plots.
- /ct regen - Resets the plot you are in to its original state.
- /ct regen <type> - This regens the plot to a new state. The types of regens are "Normal", "Flat", "Void" and "Grid".
- /ct griefcleanup <type> - Removes different types of grief from the plot you are standing on, defined by adding "road”, “water”, “lava”, “cobblestone”, "obsidian" or “all".
- /ct delete or /ct d - Deletes the plot a Moderator or Admin is over.
- /ct scan - Scans the world, producing a list of entities currently loaded.
- /ct clean - Clears the current world of ALL ENTITIES.
- /ct clean <entity> - After using "/ct scan" you can provide an entity and clear just that entity.
- /ct tag set or /ct tag s - Sets the tags for the plot you are over.
- /ct tag add or /ct tag a - Adds a tag for the plot you are over.
- /ct tag find or /ct tag f - Search for a plot with a certain tag.
- /ct tag clear or /ct tag c - Clears the tags from the current plot you are over.
- /ct checkapproval <plot> - See how a plot was approved.
- /ct unapprove <plot> - Unapproves a creative plot.
- /hawk tool - Enables/disables the hawk-eye action querying tool. (This works in Creative only)
Server Wide Commands
- /rank <player> <rank> - Changes any player to any of the following ranks. Troll, Builder, Wizard, Moderator, Temp-Admin or Admin.
- /dog speak <message> - Sends a message from DOG.
- /dog reload - Reloads the DOG AI engine from the database, re-creating the expressions.
- /hawk rollback <parameters> - Performs a roll back of player actions using hawk-eye parameters.
- /hawk delete <parameters> - Purge the database of incidents matching the parameters.
- /hawk rebuild <parameters> - Repeat the actions matching the parameters.
- /hawk preview <parameters> - Shows a rollback to only you, allowing you to apply it after.
- /hawk preview apply - Applies the rollback you are currently previewing.
- /hawk preview cancel - Cancels the rollback you are currently previewing.
- /hawk tpto <incident> - Teleports you to the given incident ID.
- /hawk undo - Reverts your last rollback.
- /hawk tool bind - Binds custom parameters to the hawk tool.
- /hawk tool reset - Resets the hawk tool back to default.
- /puppet <player> <channel> <message> - Broadcasts a message from the supplied player.
- /vanish or /v - Toggles vanish which makes you appear offline to all players and does not show your character in the world.
- /mv list - Lists all the loaded worlds.
- /mv create <name> <type> [parameters] - Creates a new world.
- /mv setspawn - Sets the spawn of the current world to the player's location.
- /mode <player> <mode> - Changes the player's gamemode.
- /setspawn - Sets the servers spawn location to the player's location.
- /alounge - Teleports the player to the Admin lounge.
- /ct approve <plot> - Gives the specified plot admin approval.
- /ct select - Selects the plot you are standing in as a WorldEdit region.
- Selective WorldEdit commands. WorldEdit command reference
- Selective WorldGuard commands. WorldGuard command reference
Note: Admins have access to a lot of other commands however they are only used by developers, therefore not documented.